JUST “chakki” to IN-TREND “cyclone atta chakki”
Since it was first used, the term “Chakki Atta” has been changing all the time. Chakki atta machine too has changed over the years based on what people want and how its market propogates . People are always looking for better ways to do things for themselves or for their business. In this case, we show how atta chakki has changed from its early days to the cyclone atta chakki of today (Syclone Atta Chakki in many parts of the world)
Chakki, we know as the arrangement to grind the grains between two coaxially rotating stones. Right from start, we used to get the flour and spice powder by this manual method of friction grinding.
In the era of industrial revolution 3.0, this machine too got electrified and various versions of atta chakki, known as flour mill worldwide, came into picture. Together with that, variants of electric atta chakki machine based on various parameters like its stone arrangements, stone sizes, electric motor power capacity, motor phase are being developed over the decades. But, the main thing about this atta chakki machines were that they all worked based on stone friction. Small version of this atta chakki with stone size 12 inch, 14 in known as “mini atta chakki” used in households while machine with stone size 16 inch, 18 inch, 24 inch, and 36 inch used for business purpose, known as “commercial atta chakki”
Stone atta chakki has served people best with its capacity to grind material so fine. But at the same time, various modification also required to be implemented over the time. In that,
- Stone friction raised questions over carbon content that also comes up with ground material due to friction between the stones.
- This atta chakki needs frequent maintenance. That is due to constant wear of stones. Over the period of time, stones need to be reshaped and sometimes also need to change the same.
- Stones are bulky and high in weight. Because of this, machine becomes very heavy. In that condition, it is quite tough to move this machine anywhere. In large sized mills, it is next to impossible to handle this stone with a single person.
Stone less atta chakki has completely changed the era of stone type grinding. This in terms of mechanism, process, look, and weight. This small but essential change made the atta chakki completely different from previous one. It becomes “pulverizer” of food industry. Following major updates have been incorporated.
- Cutting of material is at the core of this machine rather than grinding of material. That eliminates bulky stones with steady cutters and rotating beaters.
- With this chakki, there is no need of heavy stone to be rested on structure. In that case, people can develop machine with various shapes and light material like stainless steel over cast iron or mild steel.
- Balancing of beater and cutter can be judged with naked eyes. So, there is absolutely no need of unbalancing in cutting mechanism.
- Maintenance requirement in this chakki is very less as beaters and cutters are not directly coming in to contact with each other and obviously this is not grinding mechanism at all.
- In this, we provide provision for spice hopper that facilitates grinding of spices together with grains. That made this pulverizer 2 in 1 in nature which can grind almost all dry grains and spices.
Cyclone Atta Chakki
Over the time, people find out various ways to improve the efficiency and output of this pulverizers. Cyclone attachment with pulverizer chamber is one of that changes. Air based suction of material allows fine particles only to come out and that also provides comparatively less heated flours. Cyclone arrangement operates with fan inside to make this process happen. We provide valves and other attachments for better control over various output parameters. In addition to that, conveyer belts and other arrangements like bucket elevator makes input of material automated. That all peripherals make this machine converted in to plant for output in the range of few to many tons a day.
Get more insights for what’s new in the food machine market